BOMSS 2018 Abstracts – Information for accepted authors
- Prize session presentations must be a maximum of 9 minutes; 6 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
- Presentations accepted for the free paper sessions (oral presentation) must be a maximum of 8 minutes; 6 minutes for the presentation and 2 minutes for discussion.
- Click on the link below to find out what session your abstract is to be presented in.
- All presentations are to be compiled using Power Point and should be saved to a USB stick. Any video/film content should be supplied separately, either via USB or DVD and not embedded within the presentation.
- If you would like to send your presentation beforehand please email email@example.com and you can upload your presentation to:
- Please ensure you name your presentation as follows: Surname_Day of Presentation_Time of Presentation_Programme Number: eg: Bartlett_Thursday_11.45_A04 ·
- Please ensure that your presentations and/or videos are in 16:9 ratio ·
- Speakers will be required to provide their presentations to the MCL Audio Visual Technician, on Thursday or Friday morning, the technician will be available from 08:00 to receive any presentations.
- You will find the MCL AV technician next to the Meeting Registration Desk where you will be able to upload your presentation.
Poster and Poster of Distinction Presentations:
- All posters must be 840mm (84cm) wide x 1188mm (118cm) high (A0) to fit in the available space. All posters must be in PORTRAIT orientation. Please note that posters not in this format will not be displayed.
- Poster boards will be clearly marked at the venue.
- Your poster will be displayed for the duration of the two-day meeting and will be required to put up your poster where indicated by 10am on Thursday 25 January 2018. You will be provided with materials with which to attach your poster.
- Your poster should be taken down after lunch on Friday 26 January 2018 and we regret that BOMSS is unable to return any posters which are not collected from the venue after this date.
- Click on the link below to find out your poster number
Click on the link below to find your presentation details.
- DVDs should be a total of 5 minutes duration with 3 minutes for discussion.
- Only in-house productions will be accepted and ‘voiceover’ is compulsory.
Please contact Nichola Bartlett (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries.